Thursday, July 21, 2011

Does anyone feel like this too?

what i am about to say is true and i am not trolling or bullshitting. I often imagine eating people. I will imagine, ripping them apart piece by piece and eating and drinking their insides. Even my own friends and family. I will often wonder to myself what it would feel like to make a small hole in their skin and work my way from there, tearing and ripping them apart. Its only because of my instant thoughts of right and wrong that i dont do so. Although I know this, i can feel my mind losing direction, but, I like it. I like the idea of tearing them limb from limb, imagining the blood flying and dancing through the air, all of this pleases me. But then i think of whats right and whats wrong. I know these thought are wrong, but yet, I enjoy them. I never get into fights, Im mostly afraid of how far I would go once I saw the blood, running from their nose or mouth. I don't talk to alot of people at school, I mostly hate most of them, mostly because I hate cheery people, and 3/4 of the students in my school are like that. I have 5 close friends, and 10 after that in who I barely speak with, but we "chit chat" every now and then. I find myself laughing all the time, even at really stupid jokes, and I hate myself for that, because it makes me look cheery, none of my friends have any clue of how my thoughts are, because I always wear a mask, and I hide behind it. I enjoy the taste of blood, any time I get a papercut or something like it, I instantly suck it dry, savouring every last drop. I have tried to make myself bleed but im too much of a coward to actually do it. But I have often wondered what it would be like to rip someones head off, and watch all that blood spurting out like a fountain, and just drink it. I know this sounds really vampirish and Im sorry, but these are just my thoughts. I guess the question along side of " Am I Normal" is if any of you feel like this too. Im worried though thats its only a matter of time before I give in to my thirst and hunger, before I do something that seems monstrous but in my eyes only a fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment