Saturday, July 16, 2011

Unfair treatment in my cna school?

i studied hard to pass my cna class and when we were doing clinical training at a nursing home on the third day i commited a mistake by assisting a resident to the bathroom who was able to walk, i did not know that we were not allowed to do this so when the patients alarm sounded my teacher came to the room and asked what was going on. she said i wasnt supposed to do that. even then the resident was fine. after that i was told that i cant come to class. in short i was taken out and when i begged to be reconsider they told me that i cant be reconsidered. i felt so disappointed caused every single day for 2 months i studied so hard. my grades were above average. i spent a big sum for the enrollment 1500 bucks. is there anybody who i can go to who can help me at least get my money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment